Introducing Our New Entities
- Facility equipped with state of the art Gencor 500 tph drum mix asphalt plant with 1200 ton of silo storage
- PennDOT, NJDOT and FAA approved Mix Designs.
- Facility can accept Broken Asphalt and Millings.
- Kiosk ticketing system which helps reduce truck times at the plant.
Earle Residential/Commercial Construction is the newest division of The Earle Companies focusing on contracts in the private sector working on new construction. We understand the unique set of needs that come with the ability to provide complete infrastructure services to a builder.
Pure Soil Perth Amboy
- Minutes from NJ Turnpike Exit 11, Routes 1, 9, 287 and 440
- 4 Miles from Staten Island
- Minimum 4 Turns from NYC/NJ Metro Markets
- Accessible by Water
- Accepting Soil, Aggregate, and Dredge
- On-Site Scale
Welcome to the Earle Companies
Thank you for visiting the The Earle Companies website. For over forty years we have been serving New Jersey’s road construction needs. Since our beginning in 1968 under the direction and leadership of founder Walter R. Earle and now under the second generation of Earle’s, we continue to strive to deliver Quality jobs Efficiently and with the highest degree of Integrity.
The Earle Companies welcomes our newest Fellows to the Earle Fellowship Program at Rowan University. The goal of CREATEs Fellowship Program is to provide hands-on experience to undergraduate students in construction materials at the CREATEs facility.
On September 14th, three representatives from The Earle Companies attended a ribbon cutting ceremony at Rowan University for a 50-ton Heavy Vehicle Simulator (HVS) which is home to the brand-new Center for Research and Education in Advanced Transportation Engineering systems (CREATEs) at the South Jersey Technology Park at Rowan University. Rowan is the only college or university in the Northeast Continue Reading